Friday, June 8, 2007

Funny Stories

I think this blog might be a good place to share a couple funny stories about the kids. So here's one. The other night, we were eating dinner together. I don't know why but I was thinking about what jobs our kids would have in the future. I looked at Amber and I said "Amber, you know that Daddy is going to be an eye doctor right?" "Ya" she said. So I said "Well, you know that you can be anything you want to be. Anything at all, a doctor, a nurse or anything." She continued to stare at me so I thought she may be understanding what I was talking about. "So what do you want to be?" I said. She thought about it for a minute and then said "I know, I want to be a giraffe." I realized this conversation was way too early for her. At least I started instilling some kind of a value in her anyway. I don't look forward to the day when I have to break the news to her that she can't actually be a giraffe someday.

No comments: